AT&T Stadium – Home of the Dallas Cowboys
Arlington, Texas, USA
Dallas Cowboys Install New LED Lighting Solution at AT&T Stadium
“As we look for ways to keep AT&T Stadium at the forefront of cutting-edge technology, Musco provided the solution for our stadium lighting needs. Quality and technical expertise were key in making this decision and Musco delivered on both fronts”
— Scott Woodrow
Director of Building Engineering
AT&T Stadium has been the home of the Dallas Cowboys since it opened in 2009. As one of the largest venues in the NFL, the stadium provides an entertainment experience that few other venues can match with such amenities as the world’s largest center hung HD video board.
In an effort to maintain the world class facility, the Dallas Cowboys needed a lighting system that would provide a unique experience for players and fans, while helping to reduce the stadium’s environmental footprint.
Musco’s SportsCluster® system with an LED light source provided the solution.
- Reduces energy consumption by 76 percent compared to the prior lights
- Provides a higher quality light with Musco’s patented optics
- Improves light levels by 42 percent
- Includes structural, electrical, and lighting components designed as a system for reliable, long-term performance
- Eliminates maintenance with Musco’s parts and labor warranty, backed by a team of technicians
The operational characteristics of the LED light source provide instant on/off/dimming capabilities for special effects and eliminate the “flicker” effect for excellent slow motion replay.