“Xolos FC is excited to be the first stadium in Mexico and one of the first in the world to implement Musco’s leading TLC for LED system, with additional special effects. These shows create an impressive and unforgettable experience for fans at our stadium. Also the new Musco LED system has considerably improved our TV broadcast.”
— Esteban de Anda
Commercial Partnerships and Communication Director
Since the completion of Estadio Caliente in 2007, the venue has hosted a wide range of international events including CONCACAF matches, championship boxing, and world-class concerts, as well as serving as the home ground to Club Tijuana (Xolos FC) in Liga MX, Mexico’s top football division. When Club leaders determined that a new lighting system was needed, they wanted a system that would set the experience at Estadio Caliente apart from all others in Latin America. With Musco’s TLC for LED® system and Show‑Light® entertainment package, that’s exactly what they achieved.
- Players and fans gain an experience unlike any other as the venue became the first football stadium in Mexico and one of the first in Latin America to feature LED pitch lighting.
- Show-Light+® entertainment package took the experience to even greater heights, with lights synchronized to music for cutting-edge audio/visual shows and color-changing fixtures used to wash the stadium red, a new Xolos FC tradition.
- Fans watching games on TV will enjoy an improved HD broadcast as a result of Musco’s multi-zone aiming expertise and custom optics that achieve a more uniform distribution of light on the pitch without shadows.
- Players and fans won’t be affected by glare from the light source as a result of TLC for LED’s precise control and patented visoring technology.
- Xolos FC won’t pay any maintenance costs until the year 2029 with Musco’s 10-year warranty that covers every part and all labor.