Show-Light® Entertainment Packages
You’ll find our special effects technology at iconic venues such as Tottenham Hotspur Stadium, Empower Field at Mile High, and Bryant-Denny Stadium, as well as small hometown fields creating an atmosphere where young players feel like the pros.
Whether it’s player introductions, halftime shows, big plays, or post-game celebrations, Show-Light Entertainment Package is the ideal solution to help create an unforgettable stadium experience.
- Plenty of Options – You can choose from a library of pre-programmed light shows or work with our design engineers to create custom shows and scenes perfect for your venue.
- Simple Touchscreen Controls – We’ll provide an industrial grade touchscreen device for starting and stopping shows, dimming, and adjusting accent colors (if included) with ease.
- Reliable and Versatile – Your light shows will be stored on-site and backed up at Musco’s
Control-Link Central™ data center.
Show-Light+™ Entertainment Package
With this package, you’ll tap into more complex light shows and advanced customization capabilities, resulting in special effects typically seen at professional stadiums and arenas.
- Light and Music – In addition to the light shows from the base Show-Light package, you’ll get shows with lights synchronized to music for an amazing audio and visual experience.
- Easy to Use – Musco’s design engineers will align lighting cues with audio files played through an on-site server, you simply start and stop your shows with an easy-to-use touchscreen device.
- DMX Integration – If your venue already has a DMX system in place, Show-Light+ equipment will act as a fully integrated extension of that system.
Color-Changing Technology Option
Whichever package is right for you, there’s also the option of adding color technology luminaires to your system for added visual enhancement.
- Pops of Color – Adds pops and flashes of color during your light shows.
- Color Wash – Illuminate the entire venue in any color of your choice.
- Accent Lighting – Highlight poles or other structures in color.
“The fan reaction has been great. I look for the lights to be as much of an entertainment vehicle as I do fireworks – seventh inning stretch, when we hit a home run, when we win the game. Everybody loves it, particularly when we make the lights flash and dance to the music”
— Sam Bernabe
President & General Manager